Buying a home is a rite of passage. The American Dream. But it’s also a huge investment—one that merits real research and a trusted partner. That’s where we come in, use our experience to your advantage.
When you work with a Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Montana Properties Agent, you will know more than the average buyer. The more information you have at your fingertips, the more confident you'll be that it's the home for you.
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Montana Properties agents are here to help you understand the process of finding and buying a home, to acquaint you with the kinds of housing and financial choices available, and to assist you throughout the home-buying process. In order for an agent to best serve you, they will need to spend time with you, learning more about your needs.
All of our agents have access to virtually every property for sale in your market, including:
- All homes marketed by Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices members.
- All properties listed by other brokers through the Multiple Listing Service (MLS).
- Properties not necessarily on the open market yet.
- Many properties offered For Sale By Owner (FSBO).
When you work with a Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Montana Properties agent, you can expect that they will:
- Work with you every step of the home-finding process, from the initial selection of properties to view, through the presentation of a purchase offer, to obtaining financing and the completion of the transaction.
- Maintain lines of communication so that you will be informed of new properties or prices at all times.
- Provide you with reliable information and solid advice so you can make informed decisions.
Finding and buying the right home is a highly personalized process, and it all begins by identifying your needs. As you think about finding a home, think about the following:
- The values, interests and priorities you want to support.
- The features you are looking for in a home.
- How a neighborhood can best match your needs and lifestyle.
- How the home-finding process will need to be tailored to fit your plans.
- The support you expect to receive from an agent.